Good afternoon, dear applicant!
Here are 7 simple steps for admission to the Ural State Law University named after V.F. Yakovlev:
1. Choose an educational program and level of education (bachelor's or master's degree). The information can be found on the USLU website:
2. Send a visa application form, scanned passport and education document to email@example.com.
If you are just completing your studies or for other reasons you do not have a document of education yet, you need to attach a list of studied subjects with grades (on the educational organization letterhead) instead of the education document.
3. Receive official response from the USLU.
4. Wait for the official invitation from the USLU. Submit documents to the Consulate of the Russian Federation for a visa, informing the invitation number.
5. Waiting for the visa invitation and the visa, collect the full package of documents that must be submitted to the University upon arrival:
- original education document legalized in the established order and its translation into Russian;
- Original annex to the education document legalized in the established order and its translation into Russian;
- original passport and its translation into Russian.
Translations of educational documents into Russian must be notarized or certified by a Russian foreign institution (Embassy, Consulate)
- 6 Photos (size 3x4).
6. Get a Russian visa and come to Russia no later than 2 months from the date of visa validity.
Upon arrival at USLU, come to the International Relations Department immediately or the next day for temporary registration on the Russian territory.
7. Pass the entrance exams:
- to the preparatory department for studying Russian and specialized disciplines - the exam is not passed;
- for bachelor's degree - exams in the Russian language, Russian history and social studies;
- to master's degree - interdisciplinary exam.
If, according to the results of the entrance exam, you do not score the minimum number of passing points, we will recommend you to choose a different direction of education or study at the preparatory department.