Career and Practice
Department for Organization of Practice and Employment of Graduates
Head of Department: Belyaev Pavel Evgenievich
Working hours: Monday-Friday, from 9-00 to 17-00, a break from 13-00 to 13-30.
Reception schedule: Monday-Friday from 10-00 to 12-00
You can ask questions about the organization and completion of practical training, as well as submit applications for practical training on The University's Educational portal in the "Practice" section.
The Department activities are regulated by the Regulations on the Department for Organization of Practice and Employment of Graduates.
The main objectives of the Department are:
· organization and conduct of the practice of USLU students;
· establishment of business relationships with organizations that act as potential employers for USLU graduates and provide practice bases for students;
· establishment of contacts and exchange of experience with similar structural divisions in higher education institutions of the Ural Federal district and other regions;
· collection and analysis of information on the state of the labor market by legal profile;
· making forecasts of labor market development by legal profile;
· assistance in employment of USLU graduates.
The main directions of the Department activity:
· organization and methodological support of introductory and industrial practice for USLU students;
· search for potential employers of USLU graduates and establish business contacts with them;
· assistance in employment of USLU graduates;
· organization and holding of job fairs;
· assistance to senior students in part-time employment;
· formation and continuous updating of databases on vacant legal positions and bringing such information to students through institutes and dean's offices, as well as posting it on the website of the USLU Alumni Foundation;
· survey of students on employment issues;
· collection and analysis of information on the state of the labor market by legal profile.
1. Information about the latest vacancies is quickly posted on the Educational Portal of Ural State Law University, in the section "Practice".
2. Information on the annual "Job Fair," as well as other similar events, will be posted on the official website of USLU and on the Educational Portal of USLU, in the section "Practice".
Independent search for information about vacancies on the Internet
How does the practice begin?
Steps to success in practice